Monday, August 11, 2008

I am like a foreign language
With the right Rosetta Stone
You can decode the gods'
words and I am no exception.

You can read me like a book
If you care to count the pages
I will reveal the secrets in this chest
One by one until there are none.

The prettiest crystals have
to be cleaned; smear the dirt and
grime and slowly it will gleam
Don't drop me.

Most mysteries are just un-
explained facts you've yet to discover, and
unlimited hypotheses will get you nowhere
without a few experiments.

Vaults aren't meant to be broken, they
are meant to be opened or elsewise there
would be no lock on the oh-so-supposedly
inpenetrable steel doors.

And so it seems that I may be a little evasive
but I promise you, tap lightly on my walls long
enough, and they will fall down in slow motion or
like the Great Wall of China, my defenses crumble

Even as they stand.

No comments: